1. Run the displayGreeting( ) as a run time script.
2. Run the getStudentName( ) as a run time script.
3. Write a function called getStudentEmail( ). The function should use the prompt( ) to ask the user to enter their DMACC Email address. Store the returned valued in the studentEmail variable that has already been defined.
4. Run the getStudentEmail( ) as a run time script.
5. Write a function called displayEmail( ). The function will display the studentEmail variable with a message "Student Email:" in an alert. The button below will call the function when clicked.
6. Complete the function called printStudentInfo( ). The function should write the studentName and studentEmail to the web page. Each in their own paragraph.
7. Complete the displayEmailName( ). The function should display the name portion of the studentEmail variable. Do not include the @ symbol in the result.
Modify the following button to call the displayEmailName( ) with a click event handler.
8. Write a function called displayEmailServer( ). The function will display that portion of the studentEmail that follows the @ symbol. Do not include the @ symbol in the result.
9. Fix the button element that will run the displayEmailServer( ) with a click event handler.